Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Update!

Ok so do you remember this post I did awhile back about Felt Baby Squares and how I said I really wanted to make one of my own?? 
Well I did it and made a Felt Square "book" for a friend of mine expecting a baby in a couple weeks.
Let me tell you this was a lot of fun and VERY simple.




All you need is 
black and white sheets of felt
 ( I used 4 white and 4 black with lots of spare scrapes left over- making a total of 8 pages)
coordinating thread
eyelets/eyelet tools (optional)
metal ring (optional)
I loved using the ring because it allows you to enjoy the squares together in a book or spread out on the floor!

Thanks to Crafting Chicks for the great idea

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I will have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi may I know how thick the felt cloth that suits for this project?

    ReplyDelete