Sunday, May 30, 2010

Festive Banner


Currently I am obsessed with making banners. My talented friend made me a banner similar to this for St Patrick's day and I have been dying to make one ever since
Since tomorrow is Memorial Day, I thought is was appropriate to get it out the one I made for the Fourth, hang it up and make a post of it!

This was SO simple
trust me, you can make it

To make it the way I did 
All you need is

Coordinating Fabric
 Thread
Cut your fabric into triangles
Place triangles in your Bias Tape
Pin in place
Sew Across

*I used 8 triangles but you can use as many as you like. Big or small/ Long or Short

Have fun!!
(and expect some more of these from me in the near future!)
Happy Memorial Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Very fun! Banners are a great way to holiday-up a room for sure!

    ReplyDelete