Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Felt Squares for Babies

I saw this idea over at Crafting Chicks and LOVED it!! Felt Squares for babies- Did you know that babies love black, white and bright colors? I have learned that until your child is about six months, he/she will respond best to bold, contrasting colors and graphics. SO how perfect are these?? 



Supplies:

-Felt: black, white, and some colors

-Hot glue gun
-Sharp fabric scissors
-Paper to make square pattern

check out directions here


I love this idea and am going to try it out! I am thinking of making mine into a book though- I will post pics when I finish. Wouldn't this be a fun/ quick/ simple gift to give. I know I would love having one!!
Anyone made anything similar to this before? If so I would love to see!

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea! Parley has the black and white book my sis made him when he was born. I think you've seen it. If not, I can show it to you.

    ReplyDelete