Monday, May 10, 2010

Sausage Rice Casserole


This is one of my FAVORITE recipes (i say that a lot huh!) But really, this one is!! It is one that my mom got from my grandma- and trust me, anything she cooks is delicious! It reminds me of home every time I eat it. Enjoy!! Let me know what ya think!

Sausage Rice Casserole
Prep Time 20 min Cooking Time 1:15 Preheat 350
1 lb Sausage
1 onion chopped
1 cup celery chopped
1 pkg Lipton chicken noodle soup
4 cups of water or chicken broth
3/4 cups minute rice

Brown sausage and onion together, add celery
In 9X13 casserole dish add water soup and rice
Stir together
Add sausage mixture to dish and stir all together
Put in oven for around 1:15 (sometimes we only cook it for 45 min and it still tastes good) 
ENJOY!!

1 comment:

  1. mmm we have this recipe already and love it! Good choice to share with people!

    ReplyDelete