Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weekend Ideas

Spent my lovely weekend working in the ER. Luckily it was pretty slow and relaxing , giving me plenty of hours looking for some fun Valentine Ideas. Here are a couple I stumbled across that I wanted to share.
V day gift Ideas

I thought this was such a cute idea- Valentines Day coupons on face cards. Here they give you the instructions and a list of coupon ideas!! It is on my to do list this week- adorable


Same with this one- Check this CUTE idea HERE
and here is another idea simliar to these two that was cute

Cards
I really want to learn how to crochet a heart- Over at Little Birdie Secrets they share a video on how to do it and some cute ideas of how to use it after

Go here to print this card

Crafts
I am in LOVE with this- here is how you do it

And I have been wanting to make this wreath for forever and fell even more in love with it when Dana at MADE sprayed it pink. SO cute


Treats
These looked pretty fun to make- See Here



I love Valentines Day!!
Pretty fun ideas huh (Can you tell I was really bored at work!!)
Let me know if you have any fun Vday projects you are working on, I would love to know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment