Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Chair Backer

I have had my eye on these for awhile now 


Yes, they are from Pottery Barn

I really wanted to try making my own this year and found a great tutorial here -but realized it would take a lot more time than I had.
Anyway, I was really excited when I saw this website with great step by step instructions. Did a little at work and finished it up at home in no time-(Note: The tutorial says that you need 3 pieces of stiff felt- but I only had to use two- I think it is an error. Also they used glue alone to hold theirs together, where I along with the glue added a quick backstich to mine- just to hold it together extra tight!)
Here is how it turned out!!

Just love that is hangs on the back of the chair.
Was just perfect for holding little gifts in

REALLY this was such an EASY quick project!!

Hope you all had a great Valentines Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment