Monday, November 29, 2010

Rain Gutter Book Shelves

Over the Thanksgiving break while I had my husband's undivided attention-
 I put him to work on a project I have been wanting to get done for a long time!!

Rain Gutter Book Shelves

My friend told me about this idea she saw over at
U create and after I saw them in her home, I knew I had to have them!!!
Someone came up with the idea to use a rain gutter as a book shelf...... genius!

This would not have been an easy project if my husband didn't do everything- but since he did- it was one of my favorites projects yet!!

My boy loves his little shelf!! It's so fun to have a place to display and store some of his books
You can find all the info and directions here

(Iowa girls, I have some left over- let me know if you want one for way cheap!)

2 comments:

  1. ooo I am in Iowa! email me about where

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have those in my classroom when I was teacher. I had them right underneath the whiteboard. How fun, I never thought about putting them in a house though! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete