Sunday, November 7, 2010

Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly.....

One of my many FAVORITE things about the holiday season is sending and receiving Christmas cards. It is something I think about and plan for at least 6 months out of the year. As a child, I would love opening the mail each day to see whose Christmas cards we received! 
This year, I came across some amazing cards and a great deal over at Shutterfly

Not only are these holiday cards darling and festive, they are affordable.
So many cute ones to choose from

I love the font on this one

 Fun and unique design

Can't go wrong with a little Christmas polka dots

I just love everything about this one

(I even left out some of my favorites that I may use for our family's card)

They even have super cute invites for all your Christmas parties you plan to throw!!


In the past, I have just made my own Christmas cards, 
but this year, I am having a hard time passing up this great offer


So my Blogging Friends....
Do you want 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly? 
for information on how you can get 50 free cards this holiday season

No comments:

Post a Comment