Monday, March 1, 2010

Bacon Wrapped Chicken & Samoa Bars

It's Monday so here is my recipe for the week!!
This recipe is one my family has used for as long as I can remember- and it's one of my favorites so you must try it- Super easy too!!

Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Prep Time: 20 min Cooking time: 3hrs Preheat: 275
You need:
8 chicken breasts
16 slices Chipped Beef (comes in a package in deli meat section)
8 slices bacon
1 cup sour cream
 1 can cream of mushroom
Wrap 2 slices of beef diagonally around thawed chicken
Then wrap a slice of bacon wrapped the center of the chicken over the beef
Place in baking dish
Mix sour cream and soup together
Pour over chicken
Bake uncovered for 3 hrs
SO SO SO good. Let me know if you try it!!

Also since it is the first of March I wanted to post a recipe that goes along perfect for this time of year!!
 Samoa Bars


Don't they look amazing!!
Recipe and Photo via Baking Bites
Baking Bites also has recipes for Thin Mints, Tagalongs, and my favorite Samoas- , never tried them because they seem like a lot of work- These would probably be best to make during the off season when Girl Scout Cookies are not available -the real deals will always taste better.... and besides- I would hate for the little girls to miss out on getting their patches...

No comments:

Post a Comment