Monday, January 4, 2010

New Beginning!!

We all know how important it is to have a healthy body. Being a nurse has shown me over and over what can happen when our body isn't taken care of the way it should. There are so many things we can do to keep our bodies energized and minds fresh. With that said, I wanted to start a blog where I can include the things I love to do and make me happy - In my opinion finishing a quilt, perfecting a difficult recipe, saving $15 on your grocery bill and sewing a button (in my case!) can be just as beneficial as taking a daily multivitamin! I am no expert (very far from it) on what I will blog about, but that makes it fun...right??  So welcome to my "little bit of everything BLOG"!! I am really excited to get this going and promise to post some fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment