Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Strip Quilt

My friend is havin a baby....and every baby needs a little quilt right?? 
I saw a picture of a quilt awhile back on Pinterest that had the caption "The Easiest thing to do with a Jelly Roll"
I had to check it out and well turns out they were right! This quilt was SO easy and fun to make.{even for the super beginner quilter like me}  Even though I didn't use a jelly roll and had to cut my own strips- it was still easy. I can't imagine having all the cutting done for me!!
{view of back}
 I will for sure be making many more of these in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just gave you the "Versatile Award" over on my blog! Come on over and check it out! I love the cuteness I see on your blog! :)
    Jamie
    lovelongtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THAT, Chelsea! That is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete