Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dry Erase Menu Board

I finally did a craft!! Yahoo, it's been awhile! Even better, I crafted with a friend which ALWAYS makes projects so much more fun. We saw this idea for a Dry Erase Menu Board via Pinterest/Make and Takes and knew we had to make one for ourselves!
This project was super fun and EASY! I have been dying to get myself organized when it comes to menu planning and I think this board is a step in the right direction. 
All you need is a frame {got mine at the $ store}
scrapbook paper
paint, ribbon, vinyl {optional}
If you don't want your days of the week vinyl, you can always hand write them.
For mine, I decided to glue some magnets on the back so it can go on my fridge! I love love love it!!!

Full tutorial here

1 comment:

  1. Whether somebody pursuit of his vital thing, hence he or she desires to be accessible that at length, hence that thing is maintained over here. ReMARKable dry erase paint

    ReplyDelete